The wall thickness of the die-casting parts is very important to the quality of the castings
Specializing in die casting design knows casting wall thickness has a great effect on the quality of casting, casting wall is too thick, too thin wall are not good, it should be reasonable to design the wall thickness in the design of die casting, pressure casting to ensure quality is not affected from the wall thickness.
In Aluminum Alloy die casting as an example, in general, dense, thick walled castings with thin wall than higher strength and better in view of this, should follow this principle in the design of die casting: in the premise of casting has enough strength and rigidity of the wall thickness should be reduced as much as possible, and keep the wall thickness has the uniformity. It is proved by practice that the design of the wall thickness of the die casting parts is generally suitable for 2.5-4mm, and the parts with wall thickness exceeding 6mm should not be produced by the die casting process.
Die casting wall is too thick, too thin wall effect on casting quality performance: if the design of the casting wall is too thin, the metal welding is not good, directly affect the casting strength, at the same time will cause difficulties in forming; wall is too thick or uneven, prone to crack and deflated, on the other hand, with the increasing of thickness, porosity, shrinkage and other casting defects are increasing, will also reduce the casting strength, affecting the quality of castings.
- The wall thickness of the die-casting parts is very important to the quality of the castings
- The brand of the foundry product is the perfect combination of quality and popularity
- The history of the development of China's foundry industry
- The improvement of the quality of the castings is the top priority for the development of the foundry industry
- How to obtain high quality cast iron
- How to improve the entry threshold of the foundry industry
- Process flow of precision casting
- Error prevention in the manufacturing process of sand, rat tail and depression
- Formation of sand, rat tail and depression
- Analysis of common defects in castings -- Sands
- uality analysis of castings
- The foundry mold industry in China still has more space to improve
- The innovation of economic growth in China's castings
- Green casting is the direction of the development of China's foundry industry
- China's casting industry is favored
- Analysis of market competitiveness of Chinese foundry industry